This product is unavailable
Master Tool Case 4.0
Professional Tool Case
- Personalization focused platform provides a versatile foundation to build a customized tool case setup ready to get the job done.
- Heavy-duty 56 x 35 x 23cm wheeled case is lockable, dustproof (IP6X), waterproof (IP7X), and MIL-spec certified. Features heavy-duty latch closures, 3 ergonomic handles (2 carry, 1 retracting), and automatic pressure release valve, all backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Contents include a lid-mounted upper panel with a tappable 325-hole array, a multi-position lower case divider panel with 24 additional tappable holes, 50 tool clips in five sizes, two heavy duty parts trays with hinged lids, and a Burrito Tool Roll II.
The original professional event travel case, Pedro's Master Tool Case has been trusted by mechanics around the world since 2004 and has a track record matched by no other. Building upon this solid foundation, the new 4.0 edition features updates from top to bottom.
The new case is inspired by the latest trends from the pits, rethinking what a travel tool case can be, with thoughtful consideration to allow the flexibility mechanics want and need to customize their personal setups. The new heavy-duty case adds 1.6 liters of internal space while the wheeled design with retracting handle and two carry handles adds ease and convenience.
The lid-mounted upper panel offers a blank slate ready for your custom tool layout. Use the included tool clips to dial in your setup or add your own personalized touches.
The lower case divider panel offers multiple options with two primary positions and three sub-positions for fine tuning fit. It also features an array of holes. Add clips or customizations to secure items to the divider panel in the lower case.
The custom parts trays, with removable hinged lids, offer secure storage for small parts and are designed to nest internally on the upper edge of the lower case. When it's time to get to work, the trays mount externally on the case and feature tool slots perfect for staging in-use tools.
Finally, the workhorse Burrito Tool Roll II's unique x-frame system quickly converts it from a flexible roll into a rigid tool pallet designed to hang on the front of the 4.0 case. The Burrito Tool Roll II features a large 23x16in (60x40cm) surface with numerous pockets in assorted sizes and types including a large mesh zipper pocket to securely hold small parts or tools. Pack it full, store inside your case rolled up, then unroll, hang on your case, and get to work.
PRODUCT MANUAL MASTER TOOL CASE 4.0
- Heavy Duty Wheeled Case
- Burrito Tool Roll II
- 2 Parts Trays with Lids
- Lower Case Divider Panel
- Upper Case Tool Panel
- 6mm Tool Clips (Qty 10)
- 10mm Tool Clips (Qty 10)
- 13mm Tool Clips (Qty 5)
- 16mm Tool Clips (Qty 10)
- 19mm Tool Clips (Qty 5)
- M2.5x0.45 Clip Mounting Screws (Qty 50)
- M2.5x0.45 Tap with Handle
- Panel/case mount screws (8 Installed, 20 extra)